We Are Hiring !! TOWN OF SOUTHBOROUGH :: POLICE OFFICER
The Town of Southborough is currently accepting applications for position of full-time police officer. Applications can be picked up in person at the Southborough Police Dept., 19 Main Street, Southborough, MA. or at bottom of this page.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, June 17, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.
All applications can be sent certified, registered mail or delivered in person in sealed envelopes to Chief of Police Kenneth Paulhus.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be high school graduate (college degree preferred)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license
- Be a graduate of a full-time Police Academy as prescribed by the Massachusetts Municipal Police Training Council or an out of state academy equivalent, if certified by the Massachusetts Municipal Police Training Council.
Please review Job Description and Employment Application below (requires Adobe Acrobat PDF reader):
- Police Officer Job Description
- Police Officer Employment Application