Be sure your Halloween fun is SAFE...Click here for some Family tips
Southborough Police Department partners
As a service to our residents and the business community, Southborough Police Department is proud to announce a partnership with GetCrashReports.com to provide online access to all Southborough Massachusetts crash reports. All crash reports will be available 72 hours after the crash occurs (or sooner if completed) except for fatal crashes and crashes under investigation. Fatal crash reports must be purchased at the Southborough Police Department.
All requests from businesses for Southborough Massachusetts crash reports will be referred to GetCrashReports.com . Southborough Police will not provide crash reports to businesses unless a specific crash report cannot be located on the GetCrashReports.com website, or is a walk-in public records request.
Follow the below instructions to locate a report:
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Go to GetCrashReports.com and click on the State of Massachusetts
- Enter Search Values in Box B: (report number, person name or town name) and/or
- Enter optional Date Range in Box C
- Click the Next Step button
- Click the Add to Cart check box for the desired report and click the Next Step button
- Fill in the credit card information and click the Place Order Now button
- Click Download Crash Report button to view your report
Sincerely, Southborough Police Department